Saturday, November 29, 2008

Work Work Work


I was on air Wed Thu Fri of this week; the breakfast girl had stubbed her toe again. It worked out well doing 12 hour days because of the jet lag.


Saturday did a bit more work in the studio, convinced jo to voice a commercial for me you will be able to hear it on spectrumfm.net I make most of the commercials there. My voice appears on a few the south coast storage is one of them. Jo´s commercial is the new ELS one with the two ladies talking about divorce.
In the afternoon I had a meeting in Puerto Banus with a Bride for next June they are having my full package which is Host Swing set and Dj for the evening so that’s a big night. Lots of bookings are coming in for next year so if you are reading this and you haven’t booked me yet I surest you do. ( 52 dates for next year are booked)


I’m awaiting video footage from the guys so I can revamp my site and Jo is doing the text side. IL look for a photo to put on this. Oh also I had a dream last night about Ricky Gervis we were best mates (one of the fish in the fish tank just head butted the glass).


Ahhhhhhhhhh biggest spider in the bathroom, il take a photo of that....


No comments: