Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sunday music fair ...ish


Estepona hall had a music and film show, it wasnt what it was cracked up to be, Jo wasnt happy, There was 10 stalls 3 of those selling dvds , 3 selling cds and 4 selling old LPs or vinal. I did get a Mojito from the bar,, bloody strong. and the best part was Chaz Burnett blues band was there. I tried to film them but flat battery and only managed a photo. oh and got some DVDs ...one of them doesnt play coz i need to make my dvd payer multi reagon.

Good week at work made loads of comercails and spoke to more brides for next year.

For weddings costa del sol ian preston. Wedding Dj Costa Del Sol see Ian Preston. Dj Marbella Costa Del Sol Spain for all this see me, www.ianprestonentertainment.com
Right i got to get up, quick egg buttie and repair me speaker if ive got some solder.
Ian

No comments: